Purchase Order #10208

 

*Custom

Koa Platform Bed, Queen.

10" side rail. Turned corner post/feet

25/75 term. 25% ($980) down for project confirmation. Remaining 75% ($2940) plus shipping/tax due upon completion. 

Completion/Ship Date Jan 2019

 

Please choose "store pickup" at checkout so you will not be incurred any shipping charges at this time.

Custom for D.S.

$980.00Price

    © 2017 by LewisKoaCo.. All rights reserved.

    • Black Facebook Icon
    • Instagram Social Icon
    koa paddle, koa urn, koa bowl, hawaiian koa

    LewisKoa Co. Gallery

    Open everyday in the heart of Honomu!

    10:30 am - 4:30 pm

    28-1680 Old Mamalahoa Hwy. - Honomu

    The gateway to beautiful Akaka Falls!